Skip to main content

Exit Plan

One day, my friend asked me something that is not easy to be answered,

"Do you want to marry a man who doesn't really love you but ready to spend the whole life with you?"

And I answered...

"For me, marriage is an exit plan of my whole family life, and I won't start marriage without love from my spouse. Like... I don't want to start a thing that should be fulfilled with love, without love as foundation of everything. I still believe that love can do so much things. So yeah, the answer is NO, I'd rather wait for another person who really love me than spending my whole life to a person who doesn't love me."

And I was surprised with my answer. But yeah, thats true.

I believe that every family is somehow broken, some are in damage, so does my family. Since my dad left this whole world, the only person whom I can count as family is my mother, the only reason of my existence. Having my own family is something that I’ve been waiting for and also my exit plan of this broken or damage family life that I had now. And love is the glue, something that connect people. I wish that whenever my future family at the broken or damage state, I know that love is the only thing that can save the family, save the people.

Well at least until now, this is what I got. What do you think, though?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Improvement

Typed on Sunday, March 29, 2009 at 11:50 p.m.


Barusan saya nonton MTV Rumah Gue edisi Christian Sugiono di YouTube. Asik banget, SPEEDY di rumah Cype cepet, jadinya NO NGADAT NO BUFFERING gitu YouTubenya, gak kayak kalo buka YouTube pake notebook yang mengandalkan jaringan Wi-Fi di sekolah. Sebenernya video itu udah lama, tapi saya baru tau aja kalo Christian Sugiono pernah ‘digeledah’ rumahnya, dan akhirnya saya coba search di YouTube. Yipeee! Rumahnya gak MEWAH LEBAY kayak seleb lain yang ala minimalis, ala mediteranian, bla bla bla. Rumahnya klasik, tapi –ajigile- gede banget, banyak ruangannya, furniture-nya unik daaaan pagar rumahnya bisa kebuka hanya dengan tepukan tanganmu! Aw aw aw! Tapi setelah ngeliat teras, ruang tamu, ruang makan, dapur, ruang gym, kamar Tian, ruang kerja, and the last ruang karaoke di rumah Tian; rasa kagum saya bertambah, abisnya dia keren banget sih!

Tapi dari sekitar setengah jam saya nonton MTV Rumah Gue edisi Christian Sugiono, yang bikin saya diem dan…

Long Distance Relationship

And it's just nothing but normal if I plan to keep you forever.  They say it's 'love' I say it's 'life'.
Setiap orang punya kisah cinta. Sendiri, dengan orang lain, atau dengan orang-orang lain. Kisah cinta yang menjadi cinta atau hanya perasaan. Kisah cinta yang nyata atau khayalan. Atau kisah cinta yang dimiliki berdua atau yang dinikmati sendiri saja. Bergelut dengan perasaan.
Saya punya kisah cinta. Satu diantara yang lain, atau satu diantara yang bukan. Sebuah cerita yang dimulai tiga tahun lalu dan masih berjalan bersama dengan setiap matahari yang terbit
Kisah ini dimulai saat saya kelas sembilan sekolah menengah pertama, dan sampai sekarang kelas dua belas sekolah menengah atas, kisah ini masih berjalan. Bukan cerita indah tentang perempuan dan laki-laki yang punya cinta dan mencintai dengan mudah. Tapi kisah ini penuh kerikil, penuh batu, penuh rintangan, dan penuh kejutan.
Tentang saya, dan Agung Laksana Dharmantara.
Saya berjalan di kisah yang sama. Da…

Some Adjustments Part. I

For me, it is not easy to move out from a big city (Jakarta) where my life is always 'easy' to a small city and also my hometown, Balikpapan. I want to pour my feeling, my thinking and the way I cope with my new life here in a series of writing with title: Some Adjustments. Because the only thing we need to face changes is... Adjustment. What did I adjust?
So the first series is going to talk about the perks of living in the fourth industry revolution era, or, digital era. We are living in an era where our life couldn’t be separated with technology, or to be exact, smartphone. Nowadays, we use smartphone for everything, not only for calls and send messages. Everything is on the phone. All my life~ And since I moved out from Jakarta, there are some features or apps that don't use. There, I made some adjustments to my phone. And these are some apps that has to be deleted from my phone:
1. Eventbrite
This app is my guide to search interesting recent event/seminar/workshop in Ja…